Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheats Problem

Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheats Problem - When your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus heats up, the features and performance may be limited or the device may turn off to cool down. The feature is only available on supported models. If your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus becomes hotter than usual, a Galaxy S8 overheating message will appear. Learn here how to fix this problems.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheats Problem



If your Galaxy S8 overheating, here how to lower the device’s temperature and remember to read Galaxy S8 Manual, the screen brightness and the performance speed will be limited and battery charging will stop. Running apps will be closed and you will only be able to make emergency calls until the device cools down.

• If the Galaxy S8 problems and overheats, feels hot for a prolonged period, a power off message will appear. Turn off the device, and wait until it cools down.

The Galaxy S8 problems battery does not charge properly here how to fix:

• Ensure that the charger is connected properly.

• Visit a Samsung Service Centre and have the battery replaced. The battery depletes faster than when first purchased

• When you expose the device or the battery to very cold or very hot temperatures, the useful charge may be reduced.

• Battery consumption will increase when you use certain features or apps, such as GPS, games, or the Internet.

• The battery is consumable and the useful charge will get shorter over time.

Galaxy S8 Tips and Tricks

Your Galaxy S8 may heat up due to the environment in the following conditions. Use caution to avoid shortening the battery’s lifespan, damaging the device, or causing a fire.

• Do not store your device in very cold or very hot temperatures.

• Do not expose your device to direct sunlight for extended periods.

• Do not use or store your device for extended periods in very hot areas, such as inside a car in the summertime.

• Do not place the device in any areas that may overheat, such as on an electric heating mat.

• Do not store your device near or in heaters, microwaves, hot cooking equipment, or high pressure containers.

• Never use a damaged charger or battery.