How to Fix Galaxy S8 Battery Problems - Samsung Galaxy S8 problem overheating make the owner think more on this situations. Here the solutions to fix overheating Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, battery problems with tutorial tips and tricks.
How to Fix Galaxy S8 Battery Problems
When your Galaxy S8 heats up while charging the battery do not worry, because the Samsung Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8 Plus the charger and battery may become hot while charging.
Galaxy S8 Problems
During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter to the touch. This does not affect the device’s lifespan or performance and is in the device’s normal range of operation. If the battery becomes too hot, the charger may stop charging.
Solutions to Fix Galaxy S8 Battery Problems:
• Disconnect the charger from the device and close any running apps. Wait for the device to cool down and then begin charging the device again.
• If the lower part of the device overheats, it could be because the connected USB cable is damaged. Replace the damaged USB cable with a new Samsung-approved one.
• When using a wireless charger, do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the device and the wireless charger. The wireless charging or fast charging feature is only available on supported models.
Galaxy S8 Problem heats up during use
When you use features or apps that require more power or use them for extended periods, your device may temporarily heat up due to increased battery consumption. Close any running apps and do not use the device for a while.
The following are examples of situations in which the Galaxy S8 may overheat. Depending on the functions and apps you use, these examples may not apply to your model.
• During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data
• When downloading large files
• When using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods
– When playing high-quality games for extended periods
– When recording videos for extended periods
– When streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting
– When connecting to a TV
• While multitasking (or, when running many apps in the background)
– When using Multi window
– When updating or installing apps while recording videos
– When downloading large files during a video call
– When recording videos while using a navigation app
• When using large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts
• When using a navigation app in a car while the device is placed in direct sunlight
• When using the mobile hotspot and tethering feature
• When using the device in areas with weak signals or no reception
• When charging the battery with a damaged USB cable
• When the device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead
• When you are roaming
Tips and Tricks for Galaxy S8 heats up:
• Keep the device updated with the latest software.
• Conflicts between running apps may cause the device to heat up. Restart the Galaxy S8.
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them.
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use.
• Delete unnecessary files or unused apps.
• Decrease the screen brightness.
• If the Samsung Galaxy S8 overheats or feels hot for a prolonged period, do not use it for a while, check out read the Galaxy S8 User Guide. If Your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus problems continues to overheat, contact a Samsung Service Centre.